Exciting position has become available in well-established, mid-size pharma company who sits in the Top 50 Global Pharma company rankings. The company focuses on traditional drug development as well as generics with over 100 marketed products with the most prominent being within the Rare and Auto-immune Disease space.
Working out of their New Jersey office, you will facilitate and manage the cross-functional execution of an assigned program in pharma and device product development. Management of this program will represent intense growth initiatives/critical life-cycle projects.
The Director, Global Program Management is responsible for facilitating and managing the cross-functional execution of assigned program/project(s) in pharmaceutical drug and device product development as well as the opportunity to oversee cross-functional programs across a major and active brand. Programs/projects managed by this individual will represent major growth initiatives/critical life-cycle projects.
- Serving as Program Manager for a Brand Team of a major brand, co-leading the cross-functional team to plan and execute on strategic initiatives to drive brand value and growth. This includes resources from Commercial, Science & Technology (R&D, Clinical, Medical Affairs, Regulatory), Operations, Quality, Legal and Finance.
- Executing development and life-cycle management, including phase 4 studies and programs under the structure of the company’s product development process.
- Ensuring proper documentation of a development project as well as managing and establishing the budget, scope, and critical path.
- Using enterprise program management in order to oversee reporting, scheduling and forecasting.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years relevant experience; Master's degree preferred
- Deep understanding level drug/device development experience across all phases
- Advanced knowledge of FDA Pharmaceutical Guidelines and Submission Requirements
- Advanced understanding of program management principles