- Provide technical support for systems and end users and resolve issues as they arise remotely, over the phone and on-site.
- Document assets, configurations, processes, and other critical information and maintain records.
- Configure and deploy systems, applications and services.
- Perform routine maintenance on servers, workstations, and network equipment.
- maintain security standards and adhere to evolving best practices.
- Assist in moves, adds, and changes with systems, account users, groups, and permissions.
- Work with other engineers on project and with problem solving.
- 5+ years of IT experience.
- MCSA/MCSE Certifications required
- Proficient in Microsoft server systems and desktop: MS Server 2008/12/16, Win 7/8/10, Office 2010/13/16, Exchange/Office 365 2013/16, Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu / CentOS distributions)
- Good understanding of network architecture and protocols. Network troubleshooting skills required
- Systems administration (DNS, NFS, SMTP, SNMP, TCP/IP, Linux)
- Router/Firewall experience (Cisco, SonicWALL, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with Hyper-V & VMWare virtualization setup & administration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with others, but also work independently and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Show willingness to advance your technical knowledge and continually improve your skills.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
Job Type: Full-time