Who We Are
Kudu Dynamics is a 100% employee owned company, located in Chantilly, VA, forged out of a decade of experience in computer network operations and staffed with talent who have built, overseen, and enhanced capabilities throughout the entire USG arsenal. Our team of hackers, engineers, makers, and shakers have experience spanning centuries of research, development, and operations missions - across desktop, mobile, IoT, and embedded platforms. Kudu Dynamics is uniquely qualified to anticipate tomorrow’s threats and build the next generation of capabilities.
Who You Are
- A U.S. citizen with an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Willing to relocate to the DC Metro Area.
- Technology advocate and leader in promoting good network systems engineering practices.
- Identify multiple creative solutions to problems, including the strengths and weaknesses of each approach, and ways to measure results.
- Interested in and enthusiasm for collaboration across programs and subject areas.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the security domain.
- Have a B.S. or equivalent in computer science or a related field
Solutions You Provide
- Possesses a solid understanding of wide swaths of TCP/IP networking, including switches, routers, firewalls, IDS, IPS, ARP, IPSec, DNS, NTP, BGP, OpenVPN, SSH, SMTP, HTTP, TLS.
- Has experience setting up and maintaining VMware vCenter and OpenStack multi-node deployments and is familiar with other virtualization and container technologies.
- Understands domain registration, obtaining or generating TLS certificates, ASN registration, establishing peering agreements.
- Identifies multiple creative solutions to problems, identifying the strengths and weaknesses of each approach, finding ways to measure results.
- Can create and maintain shell scripts and Python.
- Has established and maintained a GitLab CI/CD process.
Benefits We Provide:
- Equity at a company that is doing dynamic, fun, meaningful, and interesting work.
- A flexible work schedule, with the option to work remotely most days, if that’s your style.
- Your own yearly discretionary budget to buy the things that make you happy.
- In addition to highly competitive salaries, we offer premium healthcare options, 401k matching, and an annual pass to a swim in the bonus pool. We also offer 4 weeks of paid time off and 10 federal holidays to utilize whenever you want throughout the year.
- Awesome, enthusiastic coworkers and a company culture that promotes a jerk-free environment. Rattle the windows with the company band, participate in board game or movie nights, and help balance out the scotch vs. bourbon ratio in the office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance