To provide sales and operational support, driving the sales volume and profitability of the store in full compliance with the operating standards, policies and procedures of David Yurman.
- Assist with daily inventory counts and the reconciliation.
- Assist the store manager with stock control and delivery procedures in the store and ensure the proper procedures are taking place to reduce shrink level below target.
- Assist with packaging of merchandise to deliver to clients.
- Assist with the entry of repairs into KWI and the updates to the repair book and special order log.
- Responsible for communicating any deficiencies in supplies and materials.
- Answers and properly directs all incoming calls.
- Ensure adherence at all times to Company retail operating and security procedures.
- Complete all Company paperwork accurately, in line with company procedures, within appropriate deadlines.
- Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities at all times.
- Create a welcoming luxury environment for our clients
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring that the customer takes priority at all times
- Identify and exceed all customer needs and expectations
- Maximize all selling opportunities to achieve/ exceed store KPI targets, maintaining an awareness of performance against target at all time
- Luxury retail experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year in an operational role in a customer service environment;
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to be detail-oriented, adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Temporary