We're Access Dental Lab, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that YOU deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At Access Dental Lab, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Lab Production Specialist will assist in the production of our custom made invisible aligners. Our Lab Production Specialists are detail oriented and are focused on the quality of our product and report to the Production Team Captain.
7AM-3PM - $13/hour
3PM-11PM - $13/hour + $1.50/hour shift differential
11PM-7AM - $13/hour + $1.50/hour shift differential
- Work with 3D printed arches
- Multi-task between light machinery statins in an assembly work environment requiring high attention to detail
- Maintain organized process to keep identified arches staged together
- Make intricate adjusted using hand work
- Review final work and check that all quality standards have been met before passing the work to the next technician or for completion
- Receive aligners and manually perform a rough cut and fine trim using scissors
- Polish aligners to eliminate all rough edges from the scissor cuts
- Responsible for creating labels and putting aligners into bags free of any debris
It will really make us smile if you have…
Benefits of joining the club:
- “No Task is Too Small” attitude
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- The desire to learn every single day
- Positive and team building energy
- Experience in a dental or orthodontic lab is a plus but not a requirement.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Lifting - Must be able to frequently move and lift items up to 50 lbs.
- Grasping - Must be able to pick up objects with fingers
- Reaching - Must be able to regularly use hands and arms to reach for objects.
- Standing or Sitting - Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Fine motor skills and ability to perform repetitive motions
- Vision capabilities, including depth perception, attention to detail, and color
- Engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing, and pulling of parts/part containers.
Access Dental Lab manufactures invisible aligners for SmileDirectClub customers. SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Hear what our customers are saying:See what our SmileShops are all about: