- High School Diploma or GED
- Balance and adjust gameplay experiences to ensure the critical and commercial success of the
- Consult with multiple stakeholders to define requirements and implement online features.
- Create gameplay test plans for internal and external test groups.
- Determine supplementary virtual features, such as currency, item catalog, menu design, and
- Devise missions, challenges, or puzzles to be encountered in game play.
- Guide design discussions between development teams.
- Keep abreast of game design technology and techniques, industry trends, or audience interests,
reactions, and needs by reviewing current literature, talking with colleagues, participating in
educational programs, attending meetings or workshops, or participating in professional
organizations or conferences.
- Oversee gameplay testing to ensure intended gaming experience and game adherence to original vision.
- Provide test specifications to quality assurance staff.
- Review or evaluate competitive products, film, music, television, and other art forms to generate
new game design ideas.
- Solicit, obtain, and integrate feedback from design and technical staff into original game design.
Host video game tournaments online or locally for classic and new video games.
This position can be whatever schedule you choose. It can be an internship, part-time, full-time, based on your lifestyle. The amount of work you have depends on the amount of people you work with. This work can be done at home.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Gaming: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Green Bay, WI (Preferred)