Our client is looking for highly motivated and technically skilled individuals interested in a full-time maintenance position at a large indoor/outdoor facility. Candidates must possess excellent customer service skills and a working knowledge of plumbing, electricity, painting, drywall and HVAC.
- Perform general repairs, maintenance and replacement of building components, such as baseboards, ceiling tiles, drywall repairs and painting
- Prepare written or computer-generated maintenance and repair records, logs, test reports, work orders, etc. to accurately document work performed
- Execute and implement preventative maintenance and repair for all systems and equipment using developed skills and direction from the Maintenance Supervisor or others
- Replace restroom fixtures, unstop drains, replace light bulbs, ballasts, wall plugs and switches
- Commercial maintenance experience, office building experience is preferred
- Basic Carpentry Electrical, Plumbing skills
- Familiar with HVAC preventative maintenance, controls stats, VAV, and Building Automation systems
- Experience performing Life Safety test and ability to keep accurate logs
- Familiarity with construction, plumbing, parking lots, garages and general building maintenance is essential
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to lift in excess of 50 lbs.
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- No obvious piercings or tattoos for this position