Evoke is a marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. We partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers
The Senior Designer (SD) can support a creative team either working alongside the art directors to provide design assistance or in partnership with the Copywriter (CW) to generate concepts and tactics, progressing them through execution. The SD may report to another team member as assigned, from Art Director through Creative Director.
Creative Role & Responsibilities
- Strong design ability with multiple design "voices" showing range.
- Can craft a cohesive design language across multiple elements and media: icon design, color pallet design etc.
- Able to crack a brief multiple ways. Understands the power of visual communication and how to best apply it.
- Able to craft design solutions that span all relevant channels with the variations that make each channel deliver its own unique value.
- Have an innate world curiosity, actively keeping in tune with popular culture, being aware of trends, brands and technologies and how they impact our business and culture in general
- Able to interpret and build on assigned brand style guidelines.
- Able to present design solutions to both internal teams and client. Comfortable defending work without getting defensive, and actively listening to feedback in the moment.
- Collaborates equally well with Art Directors acting in a supporting role, or with a CW partner
- Able to see projects through from concept to final release
- Responsible for maintaining version and quality control of owned assets through lifecycle of project
- Able to work with extended team: Tech, UX, Studio, etc. to effectively creative and hand off projects.
- Accountable for on-time deliverables
- May be assigned own projects working in partnership with CW and close supervision of ACD or CD
- Is self-motivated with a positive attitude and good communication skills
- Designs for print and digital
- Can verbally describe work in a clear and concise manner internally. Is willing to present work internally and to a client
- Understands how to work within brand style guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects of varying sizes
- Follows relevant agency Standard Operation Procedures (SOP)
- Can adhere to specific media and channel technical requirements
- Able to build files for tech hand-off or print mechanical
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) with ability and willingness to execute production ready files
- Is organized and can follow file naming conventions and maintain ordered files
- Ability to establish trust with core team
- Collaboratively work with creative team and partner if assigned
- Grows and maintains solid rapport with day to day client
Evoke is a marketing, media and communications agency designed for health and wellness. Purpose-built to help our clients navigate today's complex landscape, we're bound by a common vision: to make Health More Human™. With offices in New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, London, Chicago, Los Angeles, Singapore and Dubai, we partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients to deliver unparalleled levels of strategic services, creative communications, and breakthrough innovations that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers. Evoke provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company benefits, including medical, dental, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement. Evoke and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.