Sunny & Living Home Product Co. is a leading vendor in the home organization industry. The corporate has subsidiary companies based in California, South Carolina, Arkansas, and Hong Kong. Our partners include Wal-Mart, Target, Lowe's, The Home Depot, etc. The corporation is now expanding its business into the smart home technology field.
Sunny & Living Technology is found on the idea of improving living standards, focusing on the concepts of eco-friendly, green, and smart. The company has obtained a number of utility models, and is seeking dedicated and passionate individuals to join our product development team for smart home appliances.
Our Advantage as Part of a Corporate
- More than 20 years of experience in the industry of home furnishing, together with more than two years of market research
- More than 50 independent developed technologies
- Close cooperation with Hong Kong research institute
- Well established global scale of retail sales channel
Our Advantage as a Startup Company
- Be exposed to a wide range of opportunities, and try a wide range of tasks. You will be able to fully showcase your expertise
- Learn from innovators, entrepreneurs, and talented co-workers
- Become an integral part of the team, and your work will be recognized
- Relaxed and productive atmosphere. You will feel appreciated, acknowledged and rewarded
- Flexible working schedule and location
We are looking for a full-time senior electrical design engineer to become an integral part of our product development team. You will be responsible for electrical design, testing, and troubleshooting of new products under development. You will also be responsible for communicating with the manufacturing team to ensure the device can undergo mass production.
- Redesign electrical components of smart home device
- Restructure device to minimize its size and weight
- Conduct quality testing and troubleshooting on device
- Ensure device can undergo mass production
- At least 3 years of experience with electrical design
- Master’s degree in EE or related field
- Develop Electrical Systems: Expertise with software programs to design prototypes, troubleshoot potential issues, make changes to fix any issues, and create specifications and other details for these systems.
- Create Documentation: Document specifications, schematics, and diagrams regarding their projects. Produce reports addressing project progress and other details for managerial staff.
- Provide Input in Electrical System Manufacturing: Assist in the production of electrical systems. Help to avoid problems and addressing any issues that might arise in the manufacturing process, thus reducing downtime and ensuring that the project adheres to time and budget expectations.
Nice to have quality
- Innovative, detail-oriented, and analytical
- Detail-oriented time manager with the ability to meet deadlines and focus on project schedules
- Organizational, leadership, and creative skills
- Writing and presentation skills will be a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract
- Electrical Engineering: 3 years
Required work authorization: