Assist a government client with all aspects of the federal government contracting life cycle, including pre-award acquisition planning, source selection support, and post-award contract administration for complex naval and DoD software and hardware intensive systems. Provide advice and guidance on all matters of federal, DoD, and Navy pre-award and post-award contracting procedures and policies. Develop and review procurement request (PR) packages, including acquisition plans (APs), acquisition strategies (AS), statements of work (SOWs), performance work statements (PWSs), source selection plans (SSPs), justifications and approvals (J&As), determination and finding (D&F), and the Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), ensuring adequacy, consistency, and compliance with administrative, regulatory, and procedural requirements. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
- 3+ years of experience with policy and contracts administration
- Experience with providing contractual advice to clients, including researching, analyzing, and interpreting complex rules and regulations
- Experience with the complete Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with FAR, DFARS, and DoD 5000 series regulations and laws, executive orders, statutes, policies, principles of acquisition planning, and other requirements necessary to accomplish assigned duties
- Experience with preparing briefings and reports
- Experi ence of the DoD Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including using computer proficiency to effectively communicate complex procurement regulations, processes, and procedures
- Secret clearance
- JD, MBA, MA or MS degree preferred
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level I or Level II in Contracts or Program Management, Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.