SCCM Administration/O365 Migration Jersey City, NJ Contract
The SCCM Administrator will work in a large-scale Enterprise environment using Microsoft's System Center Configuration Manager. Provide support and in-depth troubleshooting of any issues related to the SCCM environment. Create and update documentation and provide SCCM custom reporting. Coordination of migration applications and working with SCCM engineers for deployment and rollout.
This role is 80% SCCM Admin and 20% Desktop Support Tech
Candidates should have experience with LEVEL 2/3 Desktop Support
Maintaining infrastructure integrity for our large banking client by deploying and monitoring installation of patches via SCCM Current Branch.
Will perform the following:
· Troubleshoot application installation problems, from reviewing logs to spinning up lab environments to test software updates before deploying to the environment.
· Using SCCM Current Branch to deploy applications, patch workstations and servers, image machines, as well as utilizing reporting features to monitor and troubleshoot deployments.
· Using a combination of Powershell, Batch, and VBScript to silently deploy hundreds of Windows apps to the environment.
· Creating PowerShell scripts to automate workflows, such as application packaging and deployment.
· Troubleshooting problems in both server and workstation environments.
· Installing and upgrading distribution point servers.
· Creation and editing of group policies and creating activity reports.
· Communicating and coordinating project goals and timelines to stakeholders in InfoSec, Business, Infrastructure, and Administration.
· Implement third-party patching product to enforce compliance in the environment.
· Use standardized Powershell scripts for updating applications and deploying them to end users.
· Building SCCM distribution point servers, as well as upgrading existing SCCM installation
· Migrating end users from Office 2010 to Office 365 E5, creating security policies to help with DLP.
Additional Support Required
· Test, package, and deploy Windows apps (using Admin Studio, PSADT, Wise Scripting, and SCCM 2012) and several Mac OS apps (using Casper).
· QC of applications prior to deployment to the production environment.
· Troubleshoot application/image installation failures by reviewing logs (both locally and on the SCCM server). Knowledge of tools like SysInternals, and using other monitoring tools like Splunk.
· Handle large scale rollouts of software to the production environment.
· Create and edit group policies.
· Use Appsense and SCCM for endpoint management.
· Install and upgrade distribution point servers.
· Create and edit Windows 10/7 images and task sequences in SCCM
· Automate maintenance tasks by using PowerShell scripts.
· Create and edited AppSense policies.
· Use JAMF Pro as an MDM solution to enroll and manage Macbooks
· Build SCCM distribution point servers, as well as upgrading existing SCCM installation.
· Migrations of Office 2013 to Office 365 E5
Job Type: Full-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: