Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in New Jersey and Rockland County, New York, a leading residential real estate brokerage company, operates approximately 52 offices with more than 3,200 affiliated sales associates serving all communities from Rockland County, N.Y. to Monmouth County, N.J. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in New Jersey and Rockland County, N.Y. is part of NRT LLC, the nation's largest residential real estate brokerage company. Visit www.ColdwellBankerHomes.com for more information.
Coldwell Banker is seeking a Sales Support Administrator position for our Chester office.
The Sales Support Administrator will be responsible for coordinating and supporting Coldwell Banker's sales office operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong service background, attention to detail, a high understanding of technology, amazing organizational skills and a willingness to be part of a team. Job duties will include administrative, advertising and marketing needs, social media support, technology and Company system support, processing, ordering supplies and other administrative and customer service duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Sales Support Administrator will be the face of the office and provide excellent customer services to clients and vendors and to the independently affiliated sales agents, as requested. The majority of the duties of this position must be performed without delay as this is a critical position that may affect agents and their business.
- The ideal candidate will be highly skilled and motivated in both administrative and technology duties.Incumbent will be responsible for direct support of the branch manager and branch office operations, including but not limited to; branch accounts payables and receivables, expense reports, coordination all office administration tasks, including general, office and business supply orders, equipment maintenance, coordinate the affiliation process for new agents, file maintenance and general office appearance and repair issues. The Sales Support Administrator will also provide instruction and support on office systems, order business cards, name badges and other miscellaneous tasks, including zip forms, digital ink and other company programs.
- In addition, the ideal candidate will be available to assist sales agents with marketing, advertising and technology needs related to company resources on request. Will coordinate the necessary paperwork upon affiliation for new agents and well as provide assistance on Company systems for the sales agents. The incumbent will provide social media and marketing support as requested to allow the sales agents to focus on the growth of their business. Limited responsibility for the input and updates to Company related systems (Homebase, Gateway, Trident, etc).
- Perform variety of other administrative duties as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Two or more years' experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative responsibility for office operations
- Real Estate background preferred
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications, such as but not limited to:
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Web browsing: Internet Explorer or Chrome
- Understanding of basic network connectivity
- Proficient and skilled in social media applications including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Craigslist, company web pages, MLS
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use Internet-based software
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with employees and SAs at all levels
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.