Greystar has an immediate opening for an experienced Community Manager. Previous multi-family experience required. Our team members are high performers that care about customer service and exceed expectations. The Community Manager plays a critical role in our success.
What we are looking for
- Previous property management experience is required, fee management preferred
- Proven supervisory skills to hire, lead, direct, and evaluate team members
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Yardi/OneSite software
- Being financially savvy; previous experience in creating/adhering to budgets, fiscal reporting
- Excellent communication skills: ability to read, write and communicate effectively
What your day might look like
- Being part of a team and having fun while providing excellent customer service
- Manage daily operations of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals
- Control expenditures by staying within constraints of the approved budget including maintenance repairs
- Oversee the lease enforcement process by approving prospective resident applications, discounts, and renewals
- Supervises property staff to ensure goals are met; this includes hiring, training, and performance management
- Assist in managing the client/owner relationship by providing updates and reporting on the property’s performance and responding to owner requests as needed
Greystar maintains a focus on people, genuine relationships, and shared values with a diverse and inclusive culture. We offer robust training and development for all positions to provide long term career opportunities. If you're looking for more, we’re looking for you!
Benefits and perks
New, effective January 1, 2023:
- 20-40% housing discount at Greystar managed communities
- Competitive hourly wage and bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Free health care premium after five years!
- Fertility benefits and paid parental leave
- Three weeks’ vacation accrual time, four additional personal days, 10 sick days, and 10 paid holidays. Additional vacation earned over time.
- Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Paid sabbatical after ten years of service
- Opportunities for growth, advancement, and relocation within Greystar
Greystar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. If you possess some of these skills, we encourage you to apply. We offer plentiful training to assist your growth.
For additional information, visit our website at https://jobs.greystar.com/.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $68,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person