A prominent social justice and urban development nonprofit is seeking an Accounting Manager to join their team. In this temporary position, you will be responsible for day-to-day accounting operations, including account reconciliations, closeouts, and financial reporting. You will also work directly with the Controller and support the organization’s incoming grants and contracts. This position will pay between $30.00 and $35.00 per hour, depending on experience, and is looking for someone to start immediately.
- Oversee monthly, quarterly, and annual closeout, including all required journal entries and account reconciliations
- Support the organization’s Controller and support the organization’s incoming grants and contracts by working within its internal database
- Assist with developing policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5 or more years of experience, including at least 1 year with full cycle non-profit accounting
- Experience with Intacct preferred
- Understanding of GAAP required
If you’re interested in this position, apply today! All resumes will be reviewed for consideration.