PROPEL, INC, east Boca Raton, FLorida 33431
Part time After-School facility van driver:
Transporting children safely from their school to our aftercare facility in the afternoon and then transporting children from the after-school facility to their homes in the evening. Generally Boca High and Boca Middle School pick up and residential addresses in east Boca, east Delray in the evenings.
Schedule: Must be available Monday through Thursday
Hours: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm & 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm with some flexibility
Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs safe shuttling of children according to policy/procedures. Maintain attendance logs. Performs proper care of vehicles (interior/exterior). Completes pre-trip safety inspection of the vehicle and adhere to all safety policies/procedures. Maintains a good and safe driving record. Supervises children during shuttle service.
Drivers are also responsible for maintaining a safe environment within the van by enforcing rules of conduct and responding to emergencies.
Qualifications and Skills
1. High School Diploma, preferred
2. Must be over 25 years of age
3. Must have a valid and updated Florida Driver's License
4. Must have a Safe and clean driving record (WILL Be Checked)
5. Good Interpersonal/communication skills
6. Previous School Van/ Bus Driver experience, preferred
7. MUST undergo and pass a drug test and Federal Background Screening check
**ONLY candidates that meet required qualifications will be contacted**
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour