INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Jon-Don LLC, (“Jon-Don”) is a national value-added distributor of equipment, supplies, and training for specialty contractors in the water restoration, concrete surface prep and polishing, carpet cleaning, building service, and abatement end markets. Jon-Don serves over 60,000 customers annually with multiple retail branch/distribution centers nationwide and is headquartered in Roselle, Illinois.
As Jon-Don continues to grow, we seek a Product Content Analyst to own critical processes and measurements for the corporation’s product content management efforts, including but not limited to category attribute structure, hierarchy, content consistency measurements, supply chain data capture, new product introduction, and enhanced content development. This body of work will directly impact Jon-Don’s ability to continue to scale our strong Digital and Ecommerce presence in the market. The Product Content Analyst will own results related to quality, consistency, and rich product data availability.
The right candidate will display curiosity, creativity, and skill towards organizing and analyzing large sets of data related to our product assortment. There will be a focus on analyzing relevance and priority as we seek to improve our customer experience via the data we share through digital channels. Successful work by the Product Content Analyst will contribute to results related to Sales, Digital Engagement, and Customer Acquisition measurements.
The Product Content Analyst will be part of the Jon-Don Product Content & Operations Team and reports to the Sr. Manager of Product Content & Operations. He/she will work cooperatively with internal partners - Marketing, Product Management, IT, Sales, Customer Service organizations, and external parties – product suppliers and 3rd party support vendors.
- Craft and manage processes to address data consistency, content quality, and product hierarchy (taxonomy) structure across the product portfolio.
- Translate the assortment strategy created by the Product Management team into meaningful actions focused on capturing high-quality, customer-centric product information to be displayed via digital channels.
- Drive meaningful improvements in the New Product Introduction (NPI) process, allowing for speed to market and greater content consistency.
- Drive process improvement work of all sorts related to product information and hierarchy management, leveraging industry best practices.
- Contribute to creating innovative ways to capture and organize high-quality product information to enable e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Create and deliver product content reporting and goals related to quality, completeness, consistency, and user feedback.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to understand and address website performance improvement opportunities related to product presentation and content quality.
- Measure and take action on product information accuracy/quality feedback from customers and internal team members.
KEY OPERATING METRICS:
- Product Merchandising Attribute Quality (Completeness, Accuracy, Relevance, etc.…)
- Supply Chain Data Quality (Weights, Dimensions, UOM, etc.…)
- User feedback Quality Metrics – Web Customers and Internal Team Members
- (Continuous Improvement) Cycle time reduction for key processes
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years experience in related fields preferred - supply chain, product, or marketing a plus.
- Technical knowledge, the ability to navigate multiple systems, and the willingness to define new and better methods to achieve key objectives.
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong financial acumen and a demonstrated ability to deliver results.
- Creative thinker – the ability to see the big picture and not just follow the process, the ability to solve the right problem, not just the obvious problem.
- Process-oriented, with a focus on time management and managing multiple priorities.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, keeping informed those who are involved in key topics as they progress.
- A desire to progress in her/his career, an interest in learning, and being coached.
- Strong ability to contribute to process refinement and performance improvement, using data to inform a point of view.
- Able to multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment.
· Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
· Free life insurance for all full-time employees
· Flexible spending account allowing employees to pay for certain health care expenses with pre-tax dollars
· 401k program where employees are immediately 100% vested for both the employee and employer contributions (Jon-Don matches 50% of employee contributions up to 4%)
· Holidays and personal days: 12 paid days
· Vacation: 2 weeks starting year one
· Weekly pay periods
· Corporate events
· Employee referral program
· Employee discounts
Jon-Don, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire, and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, religion, sex including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or handicap, genetic information including family medical history, citizenship status, alienage or national origin, veteran status, ancestry, marital or family status, military or veteran service, domestic or sexual violence victim status, political affiliation or activities, arrest/conviction record, obesity, HIV/AIDS diagnosis, sexual and reproductive health decisions, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state, and local laws. Jon-Don, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities that extend to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline, and access to benefits and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location