Responsibilities include tracking, documenting and reporting the movements of commercial vessel traffic.
Handling phone, e-mail and radio communications as well as other related duties as assigned.
Full-Time Benefits include Company Paid Medical + Vision Plan, 401k Company Contribution & Paid Time Off
$12.00 to $15.00 per hour based on experience
Hours of Ops are 5:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. seven days a week. We are open most holidays, but close at noon on some.
Upper Canton near the Natty Boh Tower. Building is secure and has limited fenced-in private parking spaces.
Casual work attire environment unless a customer or client-facing day is planned.
High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to type 40 WPM
- Must be able to speak and write in English
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must possess basic proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to climb up and down a flight of stairs
- Must be able to work his/her entire scheduled shift alone and unsupervised
- Must be able to sit for his/her entire scheduled shift performing repetitive data entry
On-the-job training will be provided to the right candidate!
Please submit your resumes and/or any inquiries about the position to email@example.com