Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC (MDL) is a CLIA certified national clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of diseases.
MDL specializes in advanced molecular techniques including Q-PCR, next generation sequencing (NGS) and molecular Pathology. Our main theme of research extends to the field of Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Oncology and Pharmacogenomics.
MDL is looking to expand its sales force throughout the U.S. We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to join our sales team. As a Genetic Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing a client base of both hospital and physician customers in areas of advanced Genetic, Oncology and Pharmacogenomics.
- Develop a prospect list of potential customers in your assigned territory, primarily hospitals, oncology centers and specialist physicians and assume all territory management in an assigned geographic region.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales and profit objectives for a defined territory.
- Obtain new business each quarter by presenting test information, up selling and seeking out new leads from existing clients.
- Provide client support for MDL test and service adoption, workflow and clinical guidance as needed. Establish positive, long-term client relations through scheduling and conducting calls with clients.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of prospects, account plans and territory management activities as required. Work closely with Manager to develop your assigned territory in line with company's objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of the technical and clinical environment, as well as competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
- Perform related job duties as required.
- PhD, MS or Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited college, with a focus on bio-molecular science, genetics and/or oncology
- Licensed Genetic Counselor
- Experience selling Oncology Diagnostic Testing/Services, Genetic Based Tests or Pharmacogenomics preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions
- Must be able to travel frequently within coverage area (KY, OH, WV or Southern IN) and occasionally nationwide
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of decision makers in a fast-paced and time-sensitive work environment
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Ability to learn and effectively communicate complex scientific/clinical information within pharmacogenomics
- Competitive Salary & Commission Plan
- Company Car
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
- Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
Visit us at http://www.mdlab.com
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.