Join the Business Operations team at one of the fastest growing job sites in the US
Be part of a small team working on some of the most impactful, high visibility projects at Glassdoor
Use your excellent strategic, analytical and communications skills to tackle Glassdoor's toughest questions
Act as the "source of truth" for part of the business, turning data into insights and insights into action
This role will be split between Mill Valley and San Francisco.
Glassdoor's mission is to help job seekers find a job and company they love. We are also empowering employers by helping them efficiently hire high-quality candidates. Glassdoor is a pioneer in increasing transparency throughout the recruiting process, changing the way that job seekers look for jobs and employers recruit.
The Business Operations team at Glassdoor is responsible for a range of high-impact, high-visibility work that spans strategy and operations ( https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/business-operations-glassdoor/ ). As a Product Analyst, Business Operations, you will be a foundational member of the team, working closely with executives across the business to tackle their highest priority questions. You will turn your insights into action by identifying initiatives that can help us accelerate growth and working with stakeholder teams to execute on them. Sample projects might include: designing an LTV framework for our self-service channel, evaluating the impact of new consumer products and guiding product roadmap development, or analyzing supply-demand balance across various segments within our jobs marketplace.
- Deliver strategic projects providing insights that will create step-function value for Glassdoor
- Become the subject matter expert for your part of the business, deeply-understanding key drivers and identifying opportunities to improve performance
- Own operational forecasts and dashboards, using them to monitor performance, set goals, and hold us accountable to hitting them
- Act as the connective tissue for your cross-functional team, ensuring stakeholders are aligned around a common goal and coordinated in addressing our biggest opportunities
- Communicate insights to leaders across the organization, from the CEO to colleagues who will use your analysis to guide decision-making on the front lines
- 3+ years of total work experience; preference for prior experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, PE/VC, or other analysis-intensive strategy role
- Bachelor's degree required; engineering, CS, math, business, or other quantitative discipline preferred
- Exceptional problem-solving, business judgment, and analytical skills
- Self-starter who is relentlessly resourceful and able to drive projects autonomously
- High EQ and capable of building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with ability to clearly explain complex issues to a range of audiences
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, or other data tools preferred
- Passionate about Glassdoor's mission
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.