Responsible for supporting the user community and providing the support and services required for all stadium events. Ensures that user needs and challenges are addressed and proactively interfaces with all users, including the Executives and Upper Management to ensure their Technology needs are met. This individual has a strong appetite for user satisfaction and will do whatever it takes in a bustling environment.
Help Desk Operations
- Responsible for identifying, investigating, resolving and following up on all requirements, challenges, and requests submitted to the Information Technology department
- Ensure there is sufficient support coverage for all business operating hours and stadium events
- Proactively meet with staff including Executives and Upper Management to ensure all of their Technology needs are met.
- Is comfortable with proactively soliciting user feedback by walking and meeting face to face
- Maintain the Help Desk Ticket system and Phone Support line
- Maintain an up-to-date Escalation List that all staff has access to
- Establish and meet end-user Service Level Agreements
- Ensure all Hardware, both user-assigned and shared, is in top working order
- Plan and coordinate preventive and responsive maintenance calls with hardware and software vendors
- Exudes a positive and proactive approach to the customer. Adds energy to the room
- Thrives in support environment and is a Self-starter
- Experience with Executive support, rank-and-file support, and the balance between
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interface with existing support and solutions teams to understand/validate/define integration requirements for all solutions
- Ability to work on multiple projects with the timeline provided by the business
- Strong skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
The Miami Dolphins & Hard Rock Stadium are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers maybe contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.