Our client is seeking an individual responsible for investigating ethics and/or compliance matters reported to the Ethics & Compliance Program.
- This includes gathering facts about reported concerns and recommending investigation strategies.
- Providing interpretation of company policies.
- Performing research and analysis utilizing a variety of internal company resources.
- Conducting diverse, and sensitive investigation.
- Providing written reports of investigative findings to the Ethics & Compliance Program leaders and compliance attorney.
- Communicating honest, candid, and timely feedback to the appropriate management personnel and others involved in the investigation process.
- Closing matters in a timely manner.
- Demonstrating the ability to manage this flow of information in a manner that provides the greatest mitigation of risks for the company.
The secondary responsibility is to support the initiatives of the Ethics & Compliance Program.
- This includes assisting in the development of training and communication initiatives.
- Participating in the preparation of periodic reports to the senior executives.
- Continuing education regarding legal regulations and Ethics & Compliance Program requirements.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Experience preferred in an investigative role. 3yrs
- Experience in case evaluation, investigative planning, case file management, investigative reporting, case presentation, as well as a strong record of obtaining high-quality investigative results.
- Knowledge and experience dealing with specific issues associated with energy company, and issues associated with legal requirements.
- Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates higher level communication and project management skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Comprehension of regulations, laws, and company policies pertaining to the Ethics and Compliance Program.
- Clear understanding of the company's organizational structure.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Bachelors degree
- The job duration could be extended.
- Onsite parking is provided.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $34.00 /hour
- case evaluation, and investigative planning: 1 year (Required)
- case file management, and investigative reporting: 3 years (Required)
- case presentation: 3 years (Required)