Role: Front End UI Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Front End Developer:
The front end web developer will exhibit excellence in technical ability, demonstrating composure and flexibility within a fast-paced, agile environment.
The successful candidate will have 11+ years’ experience in working hands on with front end technologies as well as experience working in agile technology teams.
- Develop new and modifying existing features for all brand websites.
- Design and develop dynamic and configurable solutions that empower our customers and meet brand initiatives.
- Create partnerships outside of immediate team to ensure that we deliver the right technical solutions across the platform.
- Identify opportunities to replace redundant and manual design, development & business activities with automated technical solutions.
- Create and ensure you are meeting development standards, writing clean, consistent, flexible optimized and accessible front end code with a focus on moduler and reusable code.
Experience with the following technologies/methodologies is essential:
- Experience with SCSS(Sass) or other CSS preprocessors
- Responsive web development and framework experience
- Experience with jQuery, BackboneJS, UnderscoreJS, modernizrJS, NodeJS
- Experience with workflow tools Grunt/Gulp/Webpack etc.
- REST Web Services, AJAX other APIs
- Experience in multi-stack development environments
- Experience with Version control Git (preferred)/SVN
Experience with the following methodologies is desirable:
- Browser/device testing and debugging
- Responsive design and development
- Content management
- Experience with Agile development
Kindly revert back for further clarification if any.
Job Type: Contract
- Front End UI Developer: 10 years