COTTON:ON was brought to life in 1991 and we’re the founding brand of our Cotton On Group family. We have kept our true Aussie spirit alive since we first began, and now with nearly 600 COTTON:ON stores across the globe, we continue to deliver value-fashion with a twist that always exceeds our customers’ expectations. We are passionate and hands-on, with a single focus: to deliver on-trend fashion, fast! All while making sure we're having some fun doing it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of a Sales Associate in our stores is hands-on and varied. You'll take initiative to ensure our customers are given the very best customer service and you'll look to your store manager for direction on operational store tasks and achieving goals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of delivering the very highest standards of customer service
- Completing tasks with a sense of urgency
- Confidence to actively introduce new and exciting products to customers and drive to achieve sales budgets
To describe COTTON:ON in six words is easy; optimistic, passionate, real, energetic, collaborative and, most importantly, ethical.
Our team members are a passionate group of people, committed to making a real difference in people’s lives through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation. It is our shared belief that we can make a difference to lives of everyone we touch, from our backyard to the world.
- Competitive wage
- Exceptional product discounts
- Retail is no longer just a job, it's a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!