ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans
Must pass Drug test and Background Check processed immediately by ABBTECH; you will also be required to sign and return an authorization form for the client
ENTRY LEVEL 1-3 YEARS
- LOCATION: Hilton Head, SC
- DURATION: 1/6/19 – 2/2020
- HOURS: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- New Computer Installations – unboxing, set-up, trash removal tasks
- Removal of Legacy Old Computer
- Data Migration (Windows 7 to Windows 10)
- 1-2 Application Installation
- 2 years’ experience in servicing/deploying computer equipment.
- Must have proven customer service background.
- Must pay attention to details.
- All Techs on this project will be required to print and bring a copy of the furnished Tech Guide(s) onsite with them each day of the project.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to meet timing assumptions for deployments; set by the client.
- Needs to interact with the Site Contact to prepare site for service delivery.
- Responsible for resolving technical escalations that arise during service delivery.
- Proven project experience utilizing data and settings migration, imaging, application installation, and technologies.
- Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have your own transportation
- Application Support possible
- Additional task as requested
Job Type: Contract
- new computer install: 2 years (Preferred)