Here we grow again!
We are seeking talented IT desk side support professionals to support employees on a wide range of enterprise desk top solutions. This includes PC's, Laptops, printers, Mobility (iPad, iPhone, Android, iOS), Internet, MS Office product (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), etc.
Strong desk side/customer facing experience is required. Also, remote IT end user support skills are desired. Windows PC support services at our global customer site will include Enterprise Networking environment experience to support software break-fix/remediation, Installation, Move, Add, & Change(IMAC) on end user hardware and software, support the entire lifecycle of the EUC/PC environment. Working technical knowledge of standard Windows operating systems and Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) software to allow for resolution of software application issues or full rebuild of the PC (image, applications & client data)
Windows 7/10, MS Office 365, AD, SCCM, Enterprise Networking Tools (SCCM, AD, Encryption, Anti-Virus), Knowledge of enterprise networking and printing
- Excellent Customer facing soft skills. Communicates fluently in English (verbal, reading and writing.
- Experience using ticket tools (e.g. Service Manager, Service Now, etc)including responding to priorities, timely and relevant updates, use of ticket status (e.g. pend states), prompt closure
- PC Imaging / End User Data Back-up
- Using client specific documentation and resolution of issues with client specific applications using provided Knowledge Base articles
- Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common IT and business issues.
- Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations
- Additionally, resources may travel to nearby satellite locations of the resident site. You may also perform in-scope services at the end user desk or services may be delivered in a Walk-in Center where the end user comes for assistance. Tasks performed are incident or service request driven by as a standard service level agreement.
- 3+ years of experience supporting Enterprise-level clients with their PC support needs, along with some Executive Level/VIP support
- Technical school degree, Associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- CompTIA A+ and/or Microsoft certification is desirable, but not required
- Dell (or other hardware) certification a plus
What’s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
- Weekly pay day, benefits start day one
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 to $23.50 /hour
- Hardware break fix/repair: 3 years (Required)
- Software break fix/repair: 3 years (Required)
- Desk Side Support: 3 years (Required)
- Overland Park, KS (Preferred)
- CompTIA A+ (Preferred)
- Dell (Preferred)
- Microsoft (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- Troubleshooting and solving problems
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply