Quality Analyst – Debit Card and ATM card fraud and non-fraud Services.
This position is located in our Jacksonville, FL office.
Mphasis applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in the Mphasis’ Front2Back™ Transformation approach. Front2Back™ uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C2TM=1) digital experience to clients and their end customers.
Mphasis’ Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Mphasis’ core reference architectures and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients.
Primary role is to oversee the Quality of Customer Assistance Center – Debit and ATM Claims, and In-Branch (Call Center) along with Online Fraud Phones (inbound calls from customers who are reporting fraudulent online banking activity) & customer complaints set take inbound calls from customers who are reporting fraudulent online banking activity.
The Quality Analyst is responsible to manage the end-to-end operations of the Quality function and ensure the KPI for the account are met , The analyst is also responsible for providing regular reports to the leadership team. Candidates must possess a strong sense of urgency with an ability to work in a team environment, maintaining excellent organizational, communication skills,
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure Quality of the center is maintained as per client KPI
- Hold daily/weekly huddles to discuss results from previous days, changes, etc.
- Meet and/or exceed goals set by line of business that contribute to the Service Level Agreements with the Client.
- Set and manage to production and quality expectations
- Quick learner
- Participate in quality performance meetings
- Review org charts to understand clear reporting structures within each unit
- Good knowledge of Windows based applications, Outlook, Word, and Excel is important for reporting
- Respond to communications from client
- Assist Senior Management as needed
- Manage Quality slides for weekly WBR & monthly MBR meetings with the client
- 6+ years of general banking experience with Quality management experience along with 2+ years of managing the Debit Card and ATM card fraud and non-fraud Services
- Candidate with prior experience in managing teams across Debit Card and ATM card, fraud, preferred
- Track record of maintaining Quality reports, publishing dashboard and working on Quality improvement plans
- Ability to swiftly understand of Client Business and its priorities
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment of strong risk and controls
- Must maintain the highest standard of attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and good written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to motivate and build team to achieve required goals
- A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative and demonstrate leadership
- Candidate with prior experience in managing teams across Fraud operations, Debit Cards, collections, is preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Mphasis is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Quality control: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location