- Product Demos
- Software Development
The Search and Gallery Product Analyst is responsible for delivering capabilities that support search, search relevancy and SEO -facing products. This role will support the Product Manager in the development and prioritization of the product roadmap, maintenance of Agile Epics and Stories leveraged by technical delivery teams, and helping manage cross-scrum dependencies. The Product Analyst will help conduct in-depth business reviews, present to OmniChannel leadership, and supporting initiatives with the site merchandising, marketing, and peer technology teams. The Product Analyst must be able to analyze data, write agile epics and stories, review test cases and work with technical teams to solve problems. The Product Analyst works with the Product Manager to monitor and drive the business on all aspects of demand, customer experience, and conversion.
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities include:
Competencies & Accomplishments:
- 1Document functional capability roadmap within team landscape that includes Search, Search Relevancy, SEO
- Define business requirements and feature sets, as well as product research and platform specifications for approved release cycles •
- Complete opportunity assessments in a quick-to-market agile environment. Including, but not limited to: synthesizing business requirements, identifying required capabilities and calling out areas of uncertainty and recommending solutions
- Support prioritization and sequencing of product and backlog grooming based on input from Product Owner.
- Monitor product for all defined KPI s to ensure best in class customer experience as part of daily responsibilities
- Partner with Site Operations and support teams to triage and prioritize product issues. •
- Work across teams and projects to synchronize and manage deliverables •
- Document and review test scripts and ensure requirement traceability •
- Supports operational readiness tasks by performs product demos & presenting training to stakeholders •
- Negotiate and resolve problems and escalate as required •
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams
- Passion for working in a fast pace agile digital environment is a must!
- Retail ecommerce experience
- Hands on experience on any Search component, Search relevancy, SEO with in retail (like Solr, Endeca)
- Relevant agile software development and Product Analyst experience
- Ability to understand technology and Web Services
- Excellent analytical skills with an understanding of Web Analytics, engagement KPI s and the a basic understanding of how to build and measure benefits.
- Superior relationship building with cross-functional teams to deliver results through excellent partnership, communication and negotiating skills
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment to meet critical deadlines
- Highly motivated to be self-sufficient and able to operate without close supervision