Body Shop Helper
We are a franchised car dealership in Ellicott City looking for a qualified and motivated individual to join our team as a Body Tech Helper. Our dealership offers a fun team environment and great benefits for its employees. This is a great opportunity to learn quickly at a well-established body shop facility.
- This employee with assist our body technicians in their daily work duties.
- De-trimming/tear down vehicles.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with proficiency.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Maintain tools and equipment in a proper state of repair.
- Assisting other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles
- Follow all company safety procedures
- Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous waste
- Performs other duties as requested
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Collision Vo-Tech experience is preferred
- 1-3 years experience in the service, body shop, automotive field recommended
- High level of initiative and ability to work in a team setting
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Technical skills - demonstrated success diagnosing and resolving body issues; experience using wide range of tools and equipment
- Health Insurance (Medical & Dental)
- Personal Time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug-free work environment