Part-time | ContractEstimated: $69,000 - $92,000 a year6 days ago
Full Job Description
Gentle Hands Home Care is looking for a Collaborative Physician with an active Missouri/Texas medical license. Gentle Hands Home Care is a CLIA certified lab. The owner/operator is knowledgeable and independent but needs a collaborator in order to meet state requirements. The physician must be willing to be reasonable with the rate, but open to negotiation especially as lab volume increases. The physician will be a 1099 contractor and will be paid a flat fee. Very little to no consultation would be required from physician. This position is FULLY REMOTE and very flexible. Physician will be covered on insurance policy for administrative duties.
The collaborative relationship under an agreement shall not be construed to require the personal presence of a physician at any time where services are rendered. Methods of communication shall be available for consultation with the collaborating physician via telecommunications in accordance with established written guidelines as set forth in the written agreement.
- MD or DO with unrestricted license in the state of Pennsylvania
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate professionally via email and phone.
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed mode.
- This role will be fully remote and incredibly flexible utilizing EMR, email, text, and phone as indicated!
- There will be NO direct care provided by the physician, responsible strictly for consultation purposes for state regulatory guidelines
Feel free to call ask for Demarco
Office hours Monday -Thursday 9-3
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $500.00 per month
Work Location: Remote