Sr. Retail Account Executive for Credit Card Services
As the Sr. Retail Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for the oversight and management of a high-volume of Credit Card retail marketing campaigns and projects. You’ll work with the Retail Client(s) to determine and align on on-going needs and project objectives, provide guidance and leadership to the internal teams (both creative and production), assume an active role in presentation development & presenting work to Clients while providing both internal and external follow-up communication. In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities, the seniority of this position lies in your ability to provide value to the brand, the business and respective Client(s) on an on-going basis, while inciting problem-solving ideation among the team. Credit Card experiences a plus.
RCCO offers an enjoyable working environment with a competitive salary, paid vacations and holidays, retirement plan, and medical insurance coverage.
THE BIG RESPONSIBILITIES
- Behavioral Insights: You will be asked to call upon your retail experience to answer critical questions related to shopper habits & practices – providing consumer/shopper insights that help inform targeting, engagement, and conversion efforts across the physical and digital retail landscape, and drive the creation of breakthrough and behavior-changing retail experiences.
- Credit Card Initiatives: Support the development, promotion & growth initiatives of consumer and commercial credit card services. This role focuses on supporting client acquisition and retention efforts through program ideation, optimization, advertising of usage, and technology
- The path to Purchase: You will be the designated Path to Purchase champion. From designing and guiding the development of the journey to its refinement and the implementation to develop brand experiences that feel intuitive, and deliver customer wow moments.
- All Things Digital and More: Given the modern-day retail landscape, your critical thinking is needed in collaborating with the integrated team in combining the physical and the digital retail experience in ways that are new to the brand, the category, and the competitive space. In your role, Clients will require your guidance on the ever-changing possibilities of technology and an understanding that in today’s retail environment, a new level of personalization and interactivity is critical.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Travel to client offices on a monthly basis.
- Attention to detail. From the details needed in brief creation to reviewing deliverables against briefs and Client requests/revisions as well as proofing.
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills. Ability to function as both a member and leader of the team. Ability to develop a strong and trustworthy relationship with the Client.
- Understanding internal and external processes and the ability to navigate through them effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to maintain a positive attitude with team members and Clients in stressful situations.
- Curious and engaged. Are interested in marketing, financial services, retail, research, and trends.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or a related field desired.
- 5+ years of experience in account management at an ad agency, design firm or marketing-related firm is desired.
- Marketing communications, integrated campaign work and retail marketing experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Paid time off