We are seeking to hire a Bi-lingual Public Relations specialist who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
To be successful in this role, you will need a deep understanding of consumer marketing. You will also need excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Public Relations Responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote our services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or postcards, for internal and external audiences.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Public Relations: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)