\*TITLE: Cart Attendant- (20 hours a week) (Includes golfing privileges, discounted meals, year-end bonus) \*
- Responsible for golf carts operations: staging carts, cleaning carts, restocking carts for future use.
- Retrieve member golf bags from the storage location, load them onto golf carts, and assist members with any additional needs.
- Monitor and set practice areas for daily use, including putting green, chipping green, wedge range, and practice range.
- Pick the practice range and wash golf balls
- Assists inside staff as needed
- Provide exceptional customer service to owners, guest
- Capable of working an 8-9 hour shift, including weekends and holidays as necessary
- Sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling, pushing, shoving, lifting, carrying, and moving objects that can weigh up to 45 lbs
- Must be able to work on more than one assignment at a time with frequent interruptions, changes, and delays.
- Must be able to remain focused and work effectively, efficiently, and cheerfully under such circumstances.
- Must be able to work effectively and cheerfully in a high customer service environment.
- Ability to remain organized, with attention to detail while multitasking.
All applicants are required to submit an application. You may visit our website at www.braysisland.org to complete an application. For more information contact the HR office (843) 846-3116. EOE
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Golf: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location