Immediate Supervisor: Executive Housekeeper/Assistant Housekeeper
Major Functions: Responsible for the cleanliness, arrangement and supply of guest rooms in an assigned area.
- Cleans and returns vacant dirty rooms to a vacant ready status and occupied dirty rooms to an occupied room status. Cleaning includes lighting fixtures, ceilings and vents, walls, mattresses, furniture, windows and window coverings, floors and carpets. Will receive inspections by supervisor and must correct any deficiencies noted.
- Must be able to bend, twist, lift, and stand for the shift worked. Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds while working.
- Keep cart stocked and organized. Assists with special cleaning projects and in laundry when needed.
- Completes maintenance requests as needed for items which need repair.
- Ability to interact with guests in a friendly, courteous and helpful matter. Reports any guest complaints to supervisor immediately.
- Timely reports and returns Lost and Found items for proper processing.
- Has a thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures and follows all key control procedures.
- Provides the highest quality of service to guests at all times and practices each item on the WHG pledge card.
- Wears proper uniform and name tag at all times in accordance with the standards of personal appearance guidelines in the WHG handbook.
- Performs all other duties deemed necessary by management.
WHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time