- Software Development
- 3ds Max
IGG is seeking a talented Unity Tools Developer to join our US Marketing team. You will help make beautiful marketing content for our hit mobile games Castle Clash, Lords Mobile, Deck Heroes and many more!
The Software Engineer/Tools Developer is responsible for scripting game, simulation platforms, and programming tools for the art team to help speed up production.
This position requires collaborating with discipline leads and other team members to meet deadlines while observing the existing style and technical restraints. Artistic talent, experience, effective communication and teamwork are essential components of a successful applicant.
- Work with artists and video production team to create best-in-class simulation video in Unity engine.
- Implement all 3D art and animations into Unity Engine while maintaining quality.
- Create cinematic quality lightning in Unity Engine.
- Resolve technical problems and success challenges throughout assets production.
- Bring innovation and demonstrate creativity within constraints of tools development.
- Maintain pipelines and tools with the goal of stability, error-free operation.
- Familiar with Unity Cinemachine Timeline system.
- Have a good experience with Unity animation state machine.
- BA/BS in video game programming/Game Developmentor equivalent.
- Good experience with various scripting languages (Unreal Engine: C++, Unity: C#, Maya: Python/Mel, 3DS Max: MaxScript)
- Experience with version control.
- Strong software design, development, and programming skills.
- Strong knowledge of 3DS Max and Maya.
- Demonstrate artistic and technical creativity.
- Able to adapt production procedures and processes to latest technological developments in programming and graphics.
- Self-motivated and strong team player.
- Excellent communicator.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Unity System.
- Experience with HL/SL or other shader languages.
- Have experience with AI, pathfinding, physics, UI.
- Knowledge with rendering, game engines.
- Interest in pop culture, movies, and games.
- Familiarity with game development disciplines outside engineering.
This is a full-time position with medical benefits, paid sick/vacation days, and 401k (after a probationary period.)
Learn more about us at http://www.igg.com!
TO APPLY: Please send the following materials with Subject line: IGG Software Engineer Unity Tool Developer
- Cover Letter
- Online portfolio (if applicable)
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 1 year (Required)
- Fremont, CA 94539 (Preferred)