Saybrus Partners is looking for a self-motivated individual for the role of Internal Sales Consultant to assist their assigned external wholesaler in achieving regional and company sales goals by developing and initiating marketing campaigns, making proactive sales calls, maintaining relationships with and supporting assigned advisors and key distribution relationships. The Internal Sales Consultant plays a critical role in the success of Saybrus' distribution strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing sales support to inbound callers from key distribution partners, advisors and their staff.
- Initiating and implementing marketing campaigns designed to target key advisors.
- Identifying qualified prospects in a defined territory and initiating outgoing sales calls to these advisors.
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with external wholesaler, assigned advisors and other key distribution entities.
- Understand the competitive environment and provide feedback to region, Team Lead, and external wholesalers.
- Effectively utilize SalesForce to log advisor data, activity and other pertinent information.
Special Working Conditions
The Internal Sales Consultant position may require ability to meet deadlines with respect to meeting sales quotas and candidates must be comfortable working from a home office.
Saybrus Partners offers a competitive, incentive-based compensation package in addition to a substantial and comprehensive benefits program. We are looking for a Wealth Management Consultant who will contribute his/her previous knowledge of the industry to the job.
- Saybrus is looking for a goal-oriented, self-starter who possesses excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Series 6 is required. Appropriate life insurance licenses are desire.
- Extensive knowledge of life insurance industry, life insurance products and the new business process including life insurance proposals, underwriting, licensing and marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation and public speaking abilities.'
- Only full-time employees eligible
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39,301.00 - $84,741.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- FINRA License (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote