Cyberwoven is a full-service digital strategy, design, and development firm. We create web experiences that are unique, intuitive, and seamlessly connected with the marketing and operating strategies of our clients.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Analyst to join our digital marketing team. The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for defining and implementing digital marketing strategies that achieve client marketing and business goals, for producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering cross channel performance reports with actionable insights. The Digital Marketing Analyst:
- Thrives on creating business impact, understanding client goals and synthesizing multiple inputs into a cohesive strategy.
- Possesses an attention to detail and the ability to quickly think through a wide range of potential scenarios and solutions.
- Exhibits excellent organization and time-management.
- Is dedicated to quality.
- Is interested in and knowledgeable of the web, web-related technologies, and digital marketing principles.
- Desires to learn and continuously improve.
- Education & Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree, 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
What will you do?
Regardless of role, two of the most important things you’ll do at Cyberwoven are adapt and grow. A Digital Marketing Analyst’s day-to-day responsibility include:
- Build, manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns across search, display, contextual and social media channels.
- Create detailed reports and dashboards that explain social/digital activity and analyze the quantitative and qualitative outcomes of online advertising campaigns.
- Plan and execute search engine optimization campaigns, including on-site and off-site tactics.
- Develop inbound marketing and lead generation conversion funnel tactics.
- Implement tracking systems to measure campaign performance and marketing conversions.
- Present campaign outcomes and digital analysis to clients and colleagues, explaining technical jargon to non-technical people.
- Perform proactive program performance management in real time to help ensure delivery and optimize for maximum output.
- Spot potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedures
What’s it like working at Cyberwoven?
Working at Cyberwoven is collaborative, fast-paced, and stimulating. You might not find traditional career paths here, but you will find unlimited potential for growth. We encourage employees to pursue personal and professional development, whether that involves volunteering for a local charity or attending an industry conference. We love self-starters, team players, and problem solvers. Interested? Please apply with:
Job Type: Full-time