We are looking for a call center customer service representative to provide outstanding service to our customers and potential customers. You will be required to answer queries, handle complaints, and troubleshoot problems in a professional and polite manner to ensure effective resolution and customer satisfaction.
The ideal call center customer service representative will be customer-focused, detail orientated, and target driven. You should be polite, accurate, knowledgeable, and able to work well within a team.
Call Center Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Receiving or making a high volume of calls from or to customers.
- Striving to achieve first call resolution and maintain the quality of service provided by the call center.
- Using listening skills to understand the needs and complaints of the customer before offering them the best possible solution.
- Responding efficiently to customers and creating a positive experience.
- Remaining calm and professional while dealing with angry customers and providing them with the best solutions to resolve their issues.
- Joining a team of Call Center Customer Service Representatives and building a positive relationship of teamwork, trust, and excellence.
- Understanding and using the required software, reports, tools, and metrics.
- Transferring and escalating the calls to the appropriate department if needed, such as sales.
- Participating in training and striving to increase and improve existing skills.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $33.00 - $90.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19