We are currently looking for the next Senior-Level, Client Services Specialist. Could it be you?
Who Are We?
TheBestIRS is a staffing and recruiting company dedicated to the insurance industry and has been around for nearly 20 years. Our company culture is a work hard/play hard culture and you can consider the environment casual however as a company, we are far from casual. We provide our clients with the best candidates and in order to provide the best, we only want the best.
We are looking to hire someone quickly but only the right candidate.
Who is the Right Candidate?
A person who is/has:
* Strong attention to detail
* Highly organized
* Superior time management skills
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Initiative / Self-starter
* Communication proficiency (verbally and written)
* Computer technical proficiency
* Ability to show up to work with a good attitude at a scheduled time every day
What are the Benefits of Working for Us?
* Benefits (Heath, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
* Casual environment (we love jeans and t-shirts)
* Free snacks and beverages
* Free lunches provided on Monday and catered lunches provided on Friday each week
*Working with an awesome group of people that are all pursuing the same end goal
*Weekly pay – (Happy Rich Thursday!)
* Hourly Pay starts at $18 (flexibility for the right candidate) with a 90-day review and quarterly bonuses
What does a Senior-Level, Client Services Specialist do?
The Client Service Specialist is responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing the relationship with clientele.
What are the Job Duties of a Senior-Level, Client Services Specialist?
* Manage multiple accounts simultaneously and ensure client needs and deadlines are met
* Engage daily with high-end clientele, telephonically and via email correspondence
* Develop and maintain long-term relationships with client accounts
* Provide excellent professional customer service to client accounts
* Be the liaison between internal departments using strong communication skills on the phone, through email and in-person.
* Establish an understanding of the recruiting and staffing industry
What are the Job Requirements for a Senior-Level, Client Services Specialist?
* Ability to adapt to the needs of the client and the company
* Ability to work well independently in a team atmosphere
* Minimum High School Diploma
* Excellent organizational and multitasking skills required
* Excellent time-management skills, strong written and oral communication skills, and attention to detail
* Ability to sit at a computer and keyboard for extended periods of time
* Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, organize multiple resources, and analyze data
* Able to demonstrate computer proficiency, including typing 45+ WPM and navigate multiple computer applications effortlessly
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
* Ability to quickly assess priorities and make adjustments as needed
* 5+ years of Customer Service Experience
* Experience in an insurance, sales or marketing environment preferred
* Apple/Mac and Salesforce experience preferred
If you feel like you are the person that we are looking for, please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour