Fox is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry’s brightest talent. The Fox Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience while interning for one of the biggest media and entertainment companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which provides valuable work experience and leadership skills.
The Fox Internship Program provides mentoring and learning opportunities to help you develop your skills, network with Fox employees, and learn more about what it’s like to work in the entertainment industry.
FOX Sports Media Group (FSMG) is seeking a motivated, sports-minded individual to support our FS West/PT. This internship is an exciting opportunity for a student looking to gain practical work experience in the field of sports television and game production—with a focus on sports such as Major League Baseball, HSFB Football, NBA and NHL.
The intern will develop a detailed understanding of FOX Sports' business structure, core objectives and workforce needs, while working directly with producers and directors for some of our biggest sports.
To participate in Fox’s Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
- Administrative duties including collecting and organizing footage for weekly games, renaming clips from various games such as Major League Baseball, HSFB Football, NBA and NHL.
- Working closely with the Production Coordinator and Production Assistant for various remote game production needs.
- Assisting in all production assets Major League Baseball, HSFB Football, NBA and NHL
- Shadowing staff producers, freelance crews, editors, ENG operators
- Must be interested in Sports and Production.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
- Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
- Housing is not provided, so please have a housing option guaranteed before applying.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.