The Enlyte Family of Businesses
Mitchell | Genex | Coventry
Enlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and Coventry, an organization unlike any other in the Property & Casualty industry, bringing together three great businesses with a shared vision of using technology innovation, clinical services and network solutions to help our customers and the people they serve. Our suite of products and services enable our employees to help people recover from challenging life events, while providing opportunities for meaningful impact and career growth.
The Return to Work Coordinator reports to the Supervisor of Return to Work Coordination Team and in general, works independently on routine cases. As your expertise and medical knowledge increases, supervision may be relaxed on more complicated issues. As a key member of the team, this position is actively involved in the daily prospective Return to Work management of injuries. The Return to Work Coordinator works closely with other team members, the nurse case manager (if one is assigned), physicians, and employers to facilitate the delivery of quality, cost-effective care to the injured worker. The responsibilities of this position are as follows.
- Reviews injury/medical reports. Once information is verified, the Return to Work Coordinator formulates a plan of action to expedite Return to Work full duty.
- Determines type of injury and work status.
- Manages individual injuries and when appropriate, transfers file to RN Case Manager for medical case management.
- Contacts appropriate offices to verify information, promote and educate regarding customers transitional duty programs.
Maintains accurate, timely, and professional record entries.
- Establishes and facilitates cooperative relationship with other team members, client companies, providers and adjusters.
Updates all necessary screens for the management data for accurate customer reporting.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Medical experience preferred but not required.
- Analytical skills and judgment evidenced by a minimum of one year’s experience or education in a medical setting/field.
- Thorough understanding of medical terminology, medical office procedures and workers’ compensation regulations.
- Proficient in data entry, word processing and skilled in the use of general office equipment.
Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, with persons at various levels.
Benefits : We’re committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through our total compensation package offerings that support your health, wealth and self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources that encourage a lifetime of healthier living. Benefits eligibility may differ depending on full-time or part-time status. Compensation depends on the applicable US geographic market. The expected base pay for this position ranges from $14.71 - $19.23 hourlyand will be based on a number ofadditional factors, including skills, experience, and education. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and underrepresented minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.