West Melbourne, FL
Kelly Services is seeking Expeditors to work for one of our top customers in the West Melbourne area.
Monday - Friday (with overtime as needed)
Temp to hire position
8:00am to 5;00pm
The Expeditor is responsible for communicating with Suppliers, Buyers, and Planners regarding purchase order statuses, and for entering data in the ERP database, as well as maintain tracking reports, and procedures. The Expeditor will also be responsible for to plan and procure assigned production/non-production (MRO) materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate and provide administrative support to Suppliers, Buyers, and Planners regarding order status, corrective action responses, RMA numbers, supplier survey responses, and supplier performance reports.
- Update purchase order status in ERP system.
- Maintain tracking reports and metric charts to provide status, measure performance, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Plan material purchases based on MRP requirements or internal requisition for MRO items.
- Manage material discrepancies (quality, quantity, price).
- Meet purchased pricing requirements.
- Resolve MRB in a timely manner.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to various departments throughout organization as required.
- Maintain organized filing system.
- Order and track levels of office supplies.
- Other responsibilities as directed and necessary for the business.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- At least one year of related experience in Purchasing including data entry experience in an ERP system is desireable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including phone etiquette.
- Able to maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Intermediate business tools/ applications knowledge (i.e. Email, Excel, MS Word etc.)
- Good problem solving and workstation skills.
- Self-motived, ability to work independently and quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to operate in a multi-tasking, highly dynamic work environment.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as necessary.
As a Kelly Services employee you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Please log into www.kellycareernetwork.com and apply
Temp to hire position
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.