WasteFree is offering qualified applicants the opportunity to join agreat team and earn extra income in the evenings. WasteFree offers competitivepay, room for advancement, bonuses and incentives, as well as mentoring andcareer growth classes.
- MUST have their own pickup truck and be willing to use it for trash collection.
- MUST have a valid state issued driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
- MUST have a smartphone with a data plan.
- MUST have a full-time job.
- Should have a high school diploma/GED preferred.
- No experience needed - On the job training is provided!!
- Willing to learn, be coachable, and follow directions.
- Punctual and dependable with a strongwork ethic.
- Ability to complete work with minimalsupervision.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in ALL weather conditions.
- Must be physically able to lift 50lbs and go up and down multiple flights of stairs, as wellas walk distances.
- Ability to pass drug and criminal background screening.
- Positive attitude!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Report to designated property by 8:00 PM, Sunday through Thursday, and be prepared to work until 12:00 AM (midnight).
- Immediately upon arrival, take pictures of the dumpster orcompactor on site.
- Pick up trash door to door at your designated multi-familycommunity.
- You will also collect trash and replace trash bags at all common areas including, but not limited, to pool areas, mail stations, and pet areas.
- Take photos of all violations and unit numbers and send them in with your Work Log at the end of your shift.
- Track all issues/concerns on your Work Log.
- May be asked to assist with daytime distribution of trash canson new property rollouts. (Available on request, you will receive additional compensation.)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour