We are seeking sales & customer service associates available full-time or part-time. Must be available to work weekends and/or weekdays for opening shifts (9:30 am). Customer service experience a plus. Experience in skiing, snowboarding, biking, hiking, climbing or running also a plus.
Essential Job Functions
- Operate store point of sale computer.
- Ensure that every item within our walls is represented in a way that conveys pricing and description information.
- Responsible for merchandise that is delivered by unloading and moving heavy boxes.
- Ensure a clean and well-organized work area.
- Handle warranty and returns according to the Beaver Sports policy and ensure to do everything necessary to satisfy the customer.
- Available to work a consistent schedule.
- Must attend regular clinics, meetings and trainings outside of store hours.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Experience in retail and/or customer service.
- Willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.