RAPID AI is the most-widely used advanced imaging software among physicians for stroke-patient care, research, and clinical trials. It is the only clinically validated intracranial imaging platform available today and considered by many to be the gold standard for advanced cerebrovascular imaging.
With over 400,000 scans performed per year from more than 1,500 hospitals in over 40 countries, the RAPID AI stroke workflow platform uses artificial intelligence to create high-quality, advanced imaging with actionable results. The platform offers an end-to-end portfolio of auto-processed outputs including ICH, CTA, CTP, ASPECTS, and MRI. By connecting hospitals and health systems, RAPID AI assists physicians in quicker treatment decision-making, allowing more stroke patients to benefit from the right treatment faster, resulting in better clinical outcomes.
The Senior Accounting Manager will work under the Sr. Director of Finance & Operations and CFO on a full time and 40 hours of work per week.
- Bills, AP and vendor maintenance.
- Monthly bank & credit card reconciliations & entries.
- Monthly account analysis & reports as required.
- Audit and tax support as needed and required.
- Bi-monthly payroll journal entries.
- Prepare reports for ledgers, trial balance and reconcile all statements and ensure integrity of all data.
- Administer all reconcile statements for cash and income accounts.
- Coordinate with internal auditors and answered all related queries and prepare associate reports on same.
- Monitor all accounting deliverables, process all vouchers and ensure work according to deadline.
- Manage all information and update it on automated systems and generate accounting reports.
- Forecast budget requirements, update journal entries and prepare reports on same.
- Any other Finance projects management directed by the Managers and CFO.
- Team player, organized, and disciplined to work remotely and accurately with little supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong technology skills, advanced/intermediate Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel. Salesforce experience a plus.
- Organized with attention to detail, and able to handle heavy administrative workload.
- Takes direction well.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Proficiency in both QuickBooks and NetSuite with 5 years + experience with both.
- Valid driver’s license and no major driving violations.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off