The Receptionist will be responsible for performing administrative duties and providing statistical data as requested by the supervising registered nurse.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One-year secretarial experience with a certified ESRD or licensed Medical facility
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, etc)
- Typing skills at a minimum of 50-55 words per minute
- Exceptional front desk presentation (business casual), professionalism and excellent telephone etiquette
- Emotional maturity under stress
- Neat work habits
- Ability to prioritize work duties with appropriate decision making
- Neat and well groomed
- Able to retain confidential information
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer all in-coming calls in a professional manner, the ability to listen, speak plainly and communicate effectively is essential.
- Schedule patient PCC’s monthly, open PCC’s in TIME monthly and notify supervising nurse (s) if unable to do so.
- Scan facility documents and request medical records
- Update patient/physician listing and distribute to specified licensed personnel, update employee’s extension, and HD/PD patient listings.
- Update physician phone and fax information and distribute to specified licensed personnel.
- Patient/physician listing and distribute to specified licensed personnel, if applicable..
- Monthly take inter-office inventory and order office supplies in accordance to established budgetary consideration
- Mail out quarterly questionnaires to physicians and patients
- Make new nurse folder to place in mailbox.
- Make booklets and copies of handouts for RD and MSW
- Types reports and correspondence as requested by the Administrator
- Faxes inter-office correspondence as requested by the Supervising Nurse
- Distributes inter-office communication, verbally or in writing, as requested by the Supervising Nurse
- Ancillary duties (radio activation/termination, coffee, etc)
- Maintain new admit facility binders (Par level)
- Mail out paperwork to satellite nurses, as applicable
- Schedule quarterly nurses meetings (Jan, April, July, Oct)
- Schedule PD patients monthly clinic visits
- Performs other functions as assigned by Department Heads
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Environment: 1 year (Preferred)