As a Brand Ambassador, you will be involved in raising brand awareness and increasing sales by engaging with consumers and promoting our products through various media channels. You will work closely with the marketing department to achieve its goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our products to customers, tracking customer feedback, and representing the brand at launches and events.
- Acknowledge of the company’s mission, vision, goals and products.
- Work closely with marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Provide day-to-day customer engagement and education across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Bazaarvoice, while maintaining a cohesive theme and brand messaging. Additional channels may be added.
- Build rapport with customers as the brand voice.
- Work closely with the Social Media Marketing Assistant to create website and social media content (photo and video) designed to drive brand awareness and attract new customers. Must be comfortable behind and in front of the camera to create effective content.
- Write compelling high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice that is concise, clear, and grammatically correct.
- Monitor customer feedback and escalating complaints through Zendesk.
- Pass on lead generations and influencer recommendations.
- Use social media technology and tools to manage and monitor presence, results, and impact.
- Track customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
- Represent the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
- Maintain a positive image of the brand at all times.
- Simultaneously work on multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Work both independently and function effectively within a team environment.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Possess strong communication and organizational abilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5-25% travel needed for tradeshows and other related events.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least two years of previous experience as brand ambassador.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Brand Ambassador: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19