I am preparing for the pSAT in October, and then a serious SAT that I am expecting to take in the spring. I am looking for a reasonable price for meeting twice a week for four weeks, and then determine if I will continue until spring.
New Haven, CT 06511
Student grade level:
Would like lessons to begin:
Within a few days
Prepare for a test and increase confidence
SAT Math Tutoring & Teaching opportunities available in New Haven, CT starting at $25-$50/hr.
- Apply to become a tutor listed on Wyzant to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
- Commission fee is only 20-40% compared to the 60-80% that traditional tutoring companies take.
- Upon submission, your application will be reviewed to ensure quality before becoming active.
- You'll receive an initial response within 48 hours of submission.