- Organize the work flow for the night team.
- Delegate and follow up on work tasks assigned to night crew stockers.
- Organize and clean the backroom stock.
- Unload trucks as necessary.
- Operate the Bailer as needed.
- Ring up night crew purchases.
- Replenish stock and build displays.
- Operate power equipment.
- Achieve company standards of clean, fresh and friendly.
- Proper use of store security systems and keys per company policies.
Education, Experience Skills Required:
Candidates must have the ability to:
- Read, write and speak English
- Perform basic math skills
- Understand and follow direction given
- Perform the job while standing
- Must be able to bend, reach, stretch and stoop
- Lift boxes of at least 75 pounds +
- Push/Pull equipment loaded with product
- Operate a computer
- Work an overnight schedule with availability for hours 9pm – 730am
- Work in cold and hot climates
- Travel to nearby stores
Hourly position. Full benefits including insurance, 401k savings, vacations, holidays, sick days and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour
- High school or equivalent