TAG Restaurant Group is looking for a Director of Operations in Denver
Job Summary: In 2020, Chef Troy will be opening 8 new restaurants- 7 in Colorado and our first location in Hawaii. Come grow with us as we seek qualified a Director of Operations for our newest locations.
About TAG: Chef/Owner Troy Guard currently operates 13 restaurants in the Denver and Houston markets. Recently named one of the top 25 steakhouses in America, Guard and Grace in both Denver and newly opened in Houston, are our fine dining restaurants along with the original TAG in Larimer Square. Chef Troy also operates Los Chingones, Hashtag, TAG Burger Bar, Bubu and FNG restaurants.
Mission Statement: Inspiring our world with passionate hospitality; every guest, every dish, every day.
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of TAG Restaurant Group. Only through the teaching and following of our core values will TRG achieve its mission of fresh, flavorful food and world class hospitality. Passion >Imagination >Caring >Courage >Harmony >Humility >Ownership
- Ensure that all restaurant policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs and followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Daily focus on serving fresh food and providing our guests with “world class” service.
- Review and translate financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Direct and coordinate operations, service, menu, restaurant environment, cleanliness standards, management development service style/system, food safety and internal marketing initiatives at the units.
- Coordinate activities between all departments for smooth and efficient implementation of food and beverage initiatives, service initiatives, operational updates, and training programs.
- Provide leadership and coaching to management in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, and motivating employees in order to achieve goals and objectives.
- Identify training needs and initiate development of all general managers and management.
Minimum Requirements needed to apply for Director of Operations:
- B.A./BS in relevant field, Culinary Degree, or combination of work experience and education
- 3+ years of Multi-Unit Restaurant Management Experience
- Proven track record of people development and sales growth/increases
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Multi-unit Restaurant Management: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off