Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We've been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- You will establish requirements with internal and external customers, manage program schedules, identify risks and associated mitigation plans, and clearly communicate to program stakeholders.
- We look for program managers who are natural motivators, cross-functional relationship builders, and champions for driving the right level of process to ensure smooth and predictable program execution in a fast-paced innovative environment.
- Work closely with the engineering team driving and tracking the investigation, definition and delivery of next generation modules.
- Create development, delivery, and qualification schedules based on system requirements, technical challenges, lead-times and business needs.
- Manage communication within, and between, internal engineering and external vendor teams.
- Assist engineering and sourcing teams with supplier evaluation and selection.
- Work with teams to set milestones, communicate program statuses, and identify/address potential setbacks.
- Work cross-functionally to develop best practices and technology development processes in a quickly-changing and dynamic environment to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage delivery of samples and mass production parts for the different builds.
- Organize required face to face on site meeting with vendors.
- Coordinate and contribute to engineering deliverables, including specifications, design options, and test plans.
- Ensure program documents are complete, current and available for staff and leadership review.
- Contribute to resource planning to ensure program success.
- 10+ years experience working as a technology development program manager or engineering lead for consumer electronics.
- Knowledge of phase gate approach to technology development projects.
- Experience with component and module qualification, validation and characterization processes.
- Knowledge of program and issue tracking.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams and projects.
BSEE or related in engineering field and PM experience.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We're a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!